Oct 3, 2014

Friends

Something really upset me and it made me reflect and think a lot - friends. After scrolling my phone contact and thinking who I could actually approached to, I could only find a handful. The only people who I would always be comfortable with, will always be my sec school girls. Despite not meeting for long or often, it only makes me feel more attached to them. We all grew up together, and of course there are times when we were childish, having fights and quarrels but its all fine now.

I have over 100 contacts in my phone, but who are those who I really want to be with? Thinking about some of them really irks me.


1) Friends who always put you last priority

Those who will only call you up to arrange for meet up when they have no one to accompany them. You will always be the their last choice. And after that meet up, they disappear for a few months or even years before calling you up again. 

2) Friends with motive

Those who will only whatsapp or text you when they need something from you. And when you try to be nice, putting in effort to catch up with them. They fu*king last seen you. Some of them even fake up a conversion and beat around the bush just to dig out information from you. 

3) Friends who get pissed off easily

Those that simply give you a middle finger when you ruin or cannot make it to their plans. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not trying to say that I am an awesome friend. Frankly speaking, I might also be one the above. And if I am, you probably meant nothing to me because you are treating me the same way. Everything works two way right? 

Nevertheless, I am still thankful for those who really cared and understand me. 

No comments: