Oct 1, 2014

Bye September, Hello October

I have been relatively busy lazy to do anything and now that I have looked back.... September is ending. And I have accomplished nothing, I am so inactive nowadays. I don't blog, I hardly dayre or even go out to have fun with my friends (I am sorry if I say that I'll meet you but I didn't) I just feel that its pretty carefree like this with no commitment.

All I do all day is to go work > home > drama > start dreaming

To be honest, the fact that I had nothing to do at work makes me dread coming to work every day. You must be thinking that I'm crazy, who on earth will want to have tons of work to do. Yeah, me. I'm crazy. Time passes really slow if I had nothing to do at work, and the point is that I am here to learn as much as I can within the 5 months. Ok, let's rephrase my sentence. It's not that I have nothing to do but maybe too little work? Not trying to boast about myself but I think I finished up work really fast. And they are always so afraid that they will pile up too much work for me :-( Maybe I should start writing a reflection on how I should slow down my efficiency level......

Nevertheless, September has officially come to an end. I hope October would be a more interesting month for me since I am flying to Bangkok for 3 days. No, 2 days to be exact. 

Overview of my boring September 


Dinner & Dance with the other 2 interns from NP 


Closest colleague in office 


Tim Ho Wan


Met up with Jo for dinner on one of the week after work 


Went chomp chomp on one of the Thursday with colleagues and had some durian mousse for dessert. Super yummy, if only its located nearer to my place..


Had Korean food cravings recently and thanks to Korean Buddy Natty for always accompanying me for Korean Food. I think I can lived being a Korean for the rest of my life hahahaha



Polka Dots & Stripes Birthday Party 


Princess for the night, happy 20th lydz


Thirty second at lydia's two-ty


Thai Food at Orchard Tower, and is the best I have tasted so far


Gossip girls, one of the groups I always looked forward and excited meeting to


Picture with sis before going off JB last weekend


One of my rare #ootd after many weeks of intern and the main point of the picture is my little fox shoes

That's it for September and hopefully October would be so much more interesting with Bangkok Trip during the month. See you in end October! 

No comments: