Sep 2, 2014

I'm back again after 2 days of internship (9am - 6pm all day every day). I am thankful that work load is coming in, I don't want to be seen as "slacker" or "useless" because I don't know what to do. Please let more work come in so I can feel occupied.


Day 1 outfit for work, and I stopped taking today because I felt like I couldn't smile nicely at all. 

I felt out of the world right now that I don't see any friends on normal day basis like I always do. Everyone is just so busy to entertain me when I have so much to share about my life. And now that I think, why am I so excited for about others' life when they don't even bother about mine? I cared so much that I bother to wish my friends all the best during day 1 of internship in the morning but I realized that nobody actually took the initiatives to wish me first. The only person who wished me was Natty when she ain't even in the same course as me (Business and Nursing major in 2 different industry) and I really appreciate that she always put in effort to remember every single thing about me. 

Oh well, I guess we're all starting to part ways since its "no school anymore". I still cannot believe the fact that I am out for work, and pretty afraid to step into the "working world" to meet all sorts of people. Thinking about not getting in University makes me worried. Where should I go then? 

No comments: