Nov 3, 2014

Crazy October

I cannot believe how fast a month passed. I thought I blogged not long ago but it has been a month. October is really a crazy month, I think I am a little more active this month I supposed? I hope November will be over in a blink of eye because I desperately cannot wait for my 5 and a half day centre closure day (could also name it as so call "leave") and then January will be the last month of the internship like finally. Can't wait to stop writing all reflections and report.

Anyway here's how my October goes:


JB on the first weekend in October! 


First Public Holiday spent over steamboat with 32nd @ Lydia's house, thank you for hosting!


Attended Alson's POP!


Brought Jo out for Birthday Dinner together with Natty


Happy 20th Birthday Jo!


BKK Trip with Natty, was a pretty short one but it was fun. I will blog separately for this trip!


Henna done by Teacher Sahrifah for Deepavali Celebration


Love Banana Milk, and its all the way from Korea! 


Meet up with Sec School Clique to celebrate KL 21 Birthday, got stuck in the condo bus so camwhore! 


Surprise celebration for KL


What we do best to kill time hehe 

Wait for BKK Trip!

No comments: