Aug 26, 2014

Brew Maison

Officially down with 2 papers and left 1 last paper on Friday. I cannot explain how exhausted I am from writing, reading, thinking and memorising from all my notes. I felt like my hand will break any time after today's paper. All final year papers just require ultimate level of thinking skill and it killed so much brain cells of mine.... It's like as you grow older, expectations of you goes up together. 

I met Natty yesterday for studying session after I end my paper. She had plans in mind of where to study and I will just follow the flow. I had never liked studying outside because I feel so comfortable studying at home with whatever I have and I do not need to spend a single cent. 


To me, studying outside = not productive 

My perception changed totally after studying with Natty at Brew Maison! I have gone several places to study over the years but nowhere beats Brew Maison. To be honest, I wasn't keen to go because it is located at Bukit Timah which is very far from where I stay and there is no direct public transport back home. 

But I didn't regretting going there! They have the best environment for studying - it's quiet, it's comfortable (not too comfortable till you fall asleep) and it's not crowded at all. Its probably weekday so the crowd wasn't there. I initially thought it will be a relatively small café (thanks to stereotyping) but it is indeed kinda big. My first reaction when I stepped in is "wah, so big ah!" 

So I have decided to keep a record of the café or restaurants I went from now on since I frequent them lately. 

Brew Maison is a café inspired by Japanese/Korean Style opened just this year. They served breakfast and brunch as well as coffee. I only bought a cup of Latte Coffee for $4 because we had sushi for lunch before heading there. I looked through their menu and I think it is quite affordable. I cannot wait to go back again after finals to chill and read some books. 




I didn't took a lot of pictures because I never intended to write about it but...... better than nothing! I am thinking of writing about my reviews for Taobao after all my items arrived :-) 


Address:

Brew Maison 
383 Bukit Timah Road 
#01-9B, Alocassia Apartments
Singapore 259727

Mon - Fri: 07:00 - 22:00
Sat - Sun: 08:00 - 22:00

No comments: