Aug 24, 2014

I finally got rid of my unglamorous layout of my huge face as the header (what was I thinking 2 years back....) I deleted all my previous posts because its all too childish and self-centred. I cannot believe that I used to think that I look pretty decent in those ootd pictures.

I still decide to use back the same URL which is almost 7 years old. I cannot think of any better URL for myself after so many years.... and this is inspired by one of my primary school friend. I decide to write again, since I can dayre so this means that I can blog too right?

This will be the record-keeping of my journey from now since internship is starting which is a brand new start yet again (Hurray for no more exams forever - if I don't get in university)

First official paper tomorrow and its getting nearer to the end of exam. Good luck to me!


No comments: